SSN Origins D-Aspartic Acid (100 Servings)
- Reviews (0)
Essential amino acid L-Aspartic Acid. Within the human body, it is found in high concentrations in and around hormonal secretion glands. As a result, D-Aspartic Acid has been shown to be a high strength amino acid regulator of testosterone synthesis and may act on a stimulatory receptor (NMDA). D-Aspartic Acid has been shown to function in the central brain region, stimulating a release of hormones, such as Luteinizing Hormone (LH), Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH), and Growth Hormone (GH), resulting in a highly anabolic potential for bodybuilders, and strength and power athletes.
SSN D-ASPARTIC ACID
Produced from the non-essential amino acid L-Aspartic Acid.
- D-Aspartic Acid has been shown to be a high strength amino acid regulator of testosterone synthesis and may act on a stimulatory receptor (NMDA).
- D-aspartic Acid is considered the Rolls Royce of testosterone boosting supplements in men today.
- Increases in natural and endogenous testosterone and Luteinizing Hormone production in men,
- Greater testosterone levels will assist in greater lean mass accrual.
- Pronounced strength and performance benefits and less body fat accumulation.