Xtreme Nutrition Immune Boost
- Reviews (0)
Your mental and physical health and wellness ultimately depends on the strength and effectivity of your immune system.
If your immune system isn’t functioning optimally, your body is left unprotected and will not be able to combat infectious flus and diseases.
IMMUNE BOOST is your first line of defence against the world of harmful viruses and bacteria.
Our immune-supporting formula is a blend of essential vitamins and minerals and herbal extracts with naturally antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties.
IMMUNE BOOST was formulated for those who:
– Constantly get the flu
– Often battle with sinus problems
– Are susceptible to seasonal allergies
– Suffer from chronic inflammation
– Are vulnerable to viral and/or bacterial upper respiratory tract infections, such as tonsillitis, pharyngitis and laryngitis
– Suffer from a compromised immune system or low white blood cell count.
– Want to fight off or avoid foreign bacterial and viral pathogens
– Travel to and from different counties or climates
– Are looking to promote their overall health and longevity IMMUNE BOOST has been formulated to have the ability to provide an immune boosting, strengthening and modulating function. It builds up your immune system, shields you from bacterial and viral infections and alters the state of your immune defence system to protect you from disease and illness.
IMMUNE BOOST contains active ingredients that have been scientifically proven to boost your immune system: Vitamin C
Vitamin D is an essential vitamin that plays a role in the functioning of the nervous system, as well as immune function. It also aids in the absorption of Calcium for stronger bones and teeth. Most of us don’t get nearly enough of this superstar vitamin in our daily diets
Vitamin C (A.K.A. ascorbic acid) is arguably the most famous immunity booster on the planet. This essential vitamin reinforces your immune response by upping the production of white cells in your body, which are the key to combating infections.
An ancient, Native American herbal remedy for the common cold or flu. Echinacea is loaded with antioxidants- chemical molecules that help defend your cells against oxidative stresses, preventing chronic diseases such as diabetes and heart disease. It is also used to treat pain, inflammation, migraines and other health issues.
This culinary mainstay contains a number of nutrients that have been shown to be good for your health- arginine, oligosaccharides, flavonoids, and selenium.
boosts the number of virus-fighting T-cells in your bloodstream. Additionally, the sulphur in garlic extract improves the absorptivity of the immunity booster trace element, zinc, into the body. It also improves overall blood circulation through the body.
Zinc is needed for DNA synthesis, oxidative defence, enzyme function and cellular growth. All of these functions play vital roles in immune function